D'NGENDAP!!!

count webpage traffic


Officially a blogger since:
Sunday, February 22, 2009, 11:58 PM

Sunday, October 4, 2009

So sweet biler dh ada anak nih..KAN?

Bismillahhirrahmannirrahim..

Hi everyone, Sorry for not keep UPDATE my blog. Well~ still in final exam mode. cant wait my last paper end at 8/10/09. After that I'm freeeee~ wuhOOoo!!!. sO while I'm busy with study+ attend to open house (maklumlah still in mode rayakan). But then, still jew boleh online~ cume xsempat nk update blog jew. Just check up my Email,Facebook and Chat thru YM.So today i just wanna share with you guys. I found this video when one of my friend tag this video for me. Guess what? This video make me cant wait to have a child~ hahaha.yeah~i know it sound weird,stupid and kind of *&%^%^. But my heart say true. and never lies huhu~. This two little child.Hahaha~ nothing word can i said. Just enjoy this video then you will know better..



Tazkirah Hari Ini:
Berkata tentang KEBAIKAN itu mudah, tetapi melakukan KEBAIKAN itu susah dan paling susah sekali ialah ikhlas dalam membuat KEBAIKAN...

0 comments: